By Jordan Klee
Natural Lip Balms
The new trend in lip care are natural lip balms… and we’re hoping it sticks around for awhile!
For years, there have been thousands upon thousands of different types of lip products flooding the market, claiming to protect your lips, while making them feel and look their very best. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Even with the numerous options, it’s hard to know what lip products, specifically lip balms, will nourish and treat your lips with the premium care they deserve. The lip balms that have stood out apart from the rest for their hydration and nourishment have all been natural. So, if you have been searching for the best natural lip balms on the market, look no further.
- Beauty By Earth Beeswax Lip Balm– Not only are these lip balms known for their all natural ingredients, but they come in adorable packaging, as well! These all natural lip balms are made with organic sunflower oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamin E, and a few more organic products. You can find them in many unique flavors like grapefruit pomegranate, Asian pear, acai berry, and green tea. Beauty By Earth lip balms can be found on multiple sites for very reasonable prices, adding accessibility and affordability as added bonuses.
- Beessential All Natural Beeswax Lip Balm– This all natural lip balm is known for its moisturizing factor, due to two of its main ingredients being shea butter and coconut butter. There are many different options, some being infused with flavors like Lavender & Lemon, Orange & Ginger, Rose & Mint, Lime & Coconut, and Peppermint. With so many different options, there is no reason for you not to try out the Beessential All Natural Lip Balm!
- Sky Organics Tinted Lip Balms– This lip balm is full of many trusty moisturizing ingredients, like beeswax, castor oil, coconut oil, argan oil, aloe vera and Vitamin E– all of which are organic ingredients! Sky Organics balms are also available in tinted lip colors. There are four natural tints that will add a bit of color to the lips– champagne, shimmer, plum, and raisin. If you are looking for a highly moisturizing balm that also adds a bit of color, the Sky Organics Tinted Lip Balms are perfect for you!
- Toms of Maine Lip Balm– One of the organic lip balms that has been receiving a lot of hype has been the Toms of Maine Organic Lip balm. I’m assuming it’s popularity is due to its extremely moisturizing capabilities. Toms of Maine lip balm is not only USDA certified, but also has no artificial dye or parabens in its ingredients. Three of the most well loved flavors are the pomegranate, peppermint, and Island Paradise balms.
- Bulgarian Rose Organic Lip Balm– This lip balms, made by Alteya Organics, gives immediate hydration to even the driest lips. It also is created with many unique, yet still organic ingredients, like rose oil, sweet almond oil, and macadamia nut oil. This lip balms with soothe and soften your lips with its natural oils, and won’t break the bank either!
Try out one, two, or all of the lip balms mentioned, and discover the natural lip balm that is perfectly suited for hydrating, protecting, and improving your lips!
Let us know what you think!