NOVA Plastic Surgery was built based on the philosophy “it is still you, only better.” We offer several different treatments and procedures that will help enhance the beauty that someone already has. Our goal is to address any and all concerns of each individual, while giving them a 5-star experience. We strive to have each patient walk out the door feeling great with a smile on their face.
The heart and soul of NOVA Plastic Surgery is truly our team of experienced practitioners and staff members. Whether you’re engaging with a physician’s assistant or our office manager, we believe that every interaction with a customer should begin a trusting relationship that will stay for time to come. With this knowledge, we kindly ask you to read more about each individual staff member and how they contribute to the NOVA Plastic Surgery experience.
- BroadBand Light Therapy (BBL/IPL)
- Chemical Peels
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal
- HydraFacial Treatment
- Laser Scar Revision
– Breast Augmentation
– Breast Augmentation with Lift (Mastopexy)
– Breast Augmentation with Fat Grafting
– Breast Lift
– Breast Reduction
– Tummy Tuck
– Scar Revision
– Brow Lift
– Ear Surgery
– Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
– Facial Fat Grafting
– Facial Implants
- The hand is one of the most complex and unique portions of the human body making hand therapy an art as well as a science.
- Intravenous Therapy is a treatment where a combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are directly infused into your system through an IV. This treatment has been around for over fifty years. Oral ingestion only allows for 10-25% of absorption of these vitamins versus almost 100% absorption when administered through an IV. It is important for the body to have and maintain the proper level of these vitamins especially after high stress events like surgery and illness. IV Therapy in Northern Virginia is one of the fastest growing procedures due to the search for a quick preventative method against Jet Lag.