Onelife Fitness Skyline Falls Church
Onelife Fitness means simply that. You have One Life. Onelife Fitness is here because it’s time, time for a fitness company to inspire people of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels.
Onelife Fitness is setting the standard for the world’s best fitness centers. Our clubs offer vast amenities and are innovative, community-focused, convenient, friendly and affordable with the ongoing commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our members, and the results they’re looking for.
Our mission is to deliver the ultimate fitness experience, to every member, every time.
Onelife. Abundant Amenities.
All the latest in health & fitness equipment
- Complimentary SmartStart training to help you get started
- Over 100 pieces of cardio equipment with personal viewing screens
- State of the art functional training, circuit stations and free weight areas
- Dynamic turf workout areas
- Spa inspired locker rooms with full amenities
- Indoor Swimming Pool, lessons and aqua classes
- Indoor Running Track
- Indoor Track
- Tennis courts, leagues, lessons and camps
- Tennis Rates : Spring Tennis Camp : Summer Tennis Camp : Juniors Tennis Brochure
- Certified personal trainers
- Zone4 group training for the ultimate fat burning workout
- Explosive Performance athlete training program for all major sports
- Group Fitness Classes featuring Zumba, Bodypump, Insanity, TaeBo & More
- Steam Room
- Cycle Studio
- Mind/Body studio for Pilates, Yoga and free BarreOne classes
- Kidz Klub & children’s programs
Aquatics Classes in Falls Church, VA
Whether you’re new to the pool or can swim like a fish, there’s no arguing that aquatics takes everyone back to their element. Our bodies are 60% water which may help explain why water-based exercise is not only kindest to our bodies, but offers perhaps the most in terms of fitness rewards.
If you’ve been considering getting back into the pool, here are some of our most frequently asked questions.
Gain access to some of the best trainers in the industry. At Onelife Fitness, our Certified Personal Trainers specialize in different areas of fitness such as athletic training, weight loss, rehabilitation, beginner, youth, pre-natal, post-natal, weight gain, endurance, bodybuilding or just toning up.
Our trainers will help you:
- Improve your overall fitness
- Remain motivated and accountable
- Work out smarter…not harder
- Exercise in a way that is flexible and convenient
Our certified personal trainers can create a program that works with your schedule and budget. We offer 30 minute sessions or 1 hour sessions. Whether you want to train once or several times a week, our programs are flexible enough to meet your needs. Prefer to work out with a friend or family member? We have partner training sessions as well. The trainer will add variety to your routine and incorporate weight and strength training, cardiovascular endurance, core training, flexibility and nutrition so you can reach your goals quickly and efficiently.